Are you a hospital or a private healthcare setting?
At BIT Healthcare, we recruit temporary staff and permanent to both the public and independent healthcare sectors.
We like to educate our clients about locum agency use as how it’s cost effective, the benefits and despite the negative views in the marketplace. We believe that any business relationship should be about honesty, faith, mutual respect and trust.
We pay top rates and offer high service levels to ensure we attract quality nurses and carers and we develop excellent working relationships with our client hospitals to ensure we receive their best vacancies.
- Temporary staff is a vital part of any workforce, to cover holidays, sickness and staff shortages. With a market-leading website, is ideally placed to tap into local talent.
- Our clients include NHS acute and primary care trusts, nursing homes, prisons, call centres, life science companies, schools and job centres.
- While we work with many of our clients on a contractual basis where we can anticipate staffing requirements, there’s always the unforeseen emergency – and our 24-hour service means that Pulse can find the right, skilled healthcare professional at any time of the day or night.
The Locum Practice team are experts in the delivery of flexible frontline healthcare staffing services. All of our specialist divisions have extensive databases of dependable and complaint healthcare professionals available for temporary assignments at very short notice.
We are a significant provider of Locums and temporary workers to the NHS and independent healthcare sectors. As an accredited supplier we can deliver the highest standards of candidate compliance and quality assurance. We are able to deliver induction training and occupational health screening services before candidates are placed on assignment. Our clinical assessment team includes both a registered doctor and a registered nurse.
We aim to meet the high standards required by all employers and satisfy all demands of the procurement process.
The Locum Practice has an extensive database of compliant candidates covering all types and grades of doctors and nurses. Operating a 24/7 on call service we are a perfect choice when Locums are required to ensure that there are no interruptions to your frontline service.
We provide bespoke managed services to cater for all volumes of usage. We are dedicated to quality and all of our temporary staff and Locums are quality assured. We have in place state of the art workforce management software that allows complete contract management, electronic timesheets and extensive management information.
Have you ever been let down at the last minute on a Friday evening, and needed cover for the weekend? Ever needed to cover annual leave but your internal bank had no one available? We know how difficult it can be to get the right candidate at the last minute.
This is why our short-term locum teams work to always have a live bank of doctors available for your last minutes needs, and best of all we are available to you 24/7, 365 days a year.
Please contact us on email@example.com for further details on the solutions we offer for short term locum requirements-
- We take the headache out of the recruitment process – pre-screening, short-listing, arranging interviews and completing all the necessary administration.
- We do everything from filling a single vacancy to recruiting a whole team.
- Working with our client, we create a recruitment plan and delivery schedule, advertising extensively for the best quality candidates through our own, top-rated website, in the media and through our international branches.
- And we provide aftercare as well – we’re there for our candidate and our client through the settling-in period.
We understand permanent recruitment and we have a dedicated team of recruitment experts that solely work on placing healthcare professionals into permanent positions. We have developed a number of our own proactive, high end recruitment techniques to locate the most talented candidates in the market for our clients. The Locum Practice delivers true consultancy allowing our clients to make prefect and well-informed hiring and workforce planning decisions.
Candidates are sourced utilising the latest technologies and media together with search and networking-based methodologies. Working in a number of candidates driven markets we ensure that quality is not compromised. Our interview and screening techniques are designed to select the best candidates for our clients to interview. All aspects of a candidate’s application are assessed including the practical, situational aspects that are often over looked. By employing a solid structure to our candidate assessment, we are able to ensure high ratios of interview to offer and acceptance, while at all times paying attention to detail and equal opportunities.
We provide our clients with guidance on a range of interview techniques including; competence-based interviews, assessment centres, developing in-tray exercises and stress interviews. Our expert recruitment consultants provide practical assistance to ensure that momentum is maintained during the hiring process to ensure that our clients secure the best talent in the market and do not lose out to their competition.